Book on the website with a 10% discount
10 reasons why it suits you (but the first one would be enough)!
- A discount on the basic rate if you become a fan of the Facebook page (Trastevere or Navona)
- Secure payments with PCI dss certification, the security standard defined by VISA, MasterCard, American Express, JCB and Discovery for the security of payment data
- BEST GUARANTEED RATE: you have the most convenient rate guarantee (if you find a better rate on the same terms and conditions, we will refund the difference)
- NO ADDITIONAL COSTS: by booking from our site you will not be charged for any commission
- BEST CONDITIONS: if you choose to book your stay on our site you can change or cancel your booking at the best conditions
- Free mini bar
- Free Nespresso coffee and free tea
- Free wi-fi
- Possibility of late check-in at no additional cost
- Customized solutions to be evaluated and agreed with the guest on request
Don't forget our extra services upon payment: champagne, flowers, fruit basket, birthday cake or whatever you want to make your stay in Rome special.
Transfer service to and from the airport
If you arrive in Rome by plane, either at Fiumicino or Ciampino, you can request our reception a private transfer service.
Leave for your trip without worries
If you arrive in Rome by plane, whether you land at Fiumicino or Ciampino, you can ask our reception to arrange for your arrival the private transfer service to and from the airport by car, so you can leave for your trip regardless of schedules!
Fiumicino and Ciampino airport are connected in various ways to the center of Rome, as you can read on this page containing the information to reach Luxury Room.
However, if you want to avoid trouble looking for trains, subway, buses or you want to avoid to take a taxi, risking not finding one available and having to wait, book a private shuttle service: the best solution if you travel with lots of luggage, if you have children with you, if you travel at night.
Our guesthouses in Trastevere and Navona are located in two central areas of Rome and both are served by many public transport, as well as being very close to many points of interest, so choose to leave the car at home and visit Rome in complete freedom, without worrying about parking, timetables and areas of traffic restrictions in the historic center and above all without settling in city traffic.
Rome Tour with Open Bus
Luxury guests can buy tickets for the uncovered buses directly at the reception. Ask for the City Sightseeing® Rome voucher indicating the tour you prefer at the time of booking or before your arrival, you will find the ticket already in your room in order to save precious time to spend for your holidays!
Rome Luxury Room in collaboration with City Sightseeing®, the "city tour up and down", advises you to experience the unique experience of crossing the city on an open-top bus. Thanks to these tuor, even if you are going to stay in Rome only a few days, you will be able to see all the main attractions of Rome such as the Colosseum, the Trevi Fountain, the Circus Maximus, the Basilica of San Pietro and Piazza di Spagna.
The buses are on two floors, so from above you can enjoy the view while listening to the audio guide on board.
When booking one of our suites in Navona or Trastevere, indicate which ticket you want and you will find it already available in your room. It is possible to book the Rome tour in the Open bus but also to buy the Skip the line ticket for the Colosseum and the Vatican Museums, ie the tickets with priority entry, separately and in combo version, with guided tour and without.
Our main services are:
- Free WiFi
- Safe-deposit box
- Luggage deposit
- LCD TV with SKY Satellite Channels
- NESPRESSO machine
- Kettle with selected tea and coffee selection
- Courtesy Service